Slaughneil of Derry claimed their first ever Ulster SFC title with a 1-10 to 1-9 win over St. Enda’s (Omagh) of Tryone to an outpouring of joy at...
Irish rugby legend Jack Kyle passed away at his home peacefully on Thursday night aged 88. The Grand Slam winner Kyle, who was voted Ireland’s greatest player of...
Declan Fabio O’Brien has announced that he is leaving Drogheda United to join Glenavon FC in the NIFL Danske Bank Premiership. Drogheda legend O’Brien, 35, who also had...
Cricket Ireland have paid tribute to Phillip Hughes after the Australian opener died on Thursday at the age of 25. He passed away two days after being struck on...
It was announced this morning that Roy Keane has left his role as assistant manager with Aston Villa. The Cork man, who had been juggling roles as assistant...
Lionel Messi’s domination of the world footballing record books reached new heights on Tuesday night, when a hat-trick against Apoel Nicosia made the Argentinian the all-time top scorer...
FIFA Vice-President Jim Boyce has blasted FAI Chief Executive John Delaney after a video of the Waterford man emerged singing a republic song in Dublin following Ireland’s 4-1...
Kilkenny duo Brian Hogan and Aidan Fogarty have called time on their inter-county hurling careers. Corner-forward Fogarty (32) won eight All-Ireland medals and eight Allianz Hurling League medals...
- Fabio O’Brien Set For Glenavon
- Cricket Ireland in Tribute to Phillip Hughes
- Roy Keane Leaves Aston Villa
- Messi Smashes Champions League Scoring Record
- Cullen Fuels Henshaw to Leinster Fire
- Fantasy Football: Movers & Shakers Week 12
- Premier League Team Of The Week – Week 12
- 5 Reasons Why Liverpool Have Struggled This Season
- BOD Helping Me Improve- Henshaw
- 5th Consecutive World Title for Taylor
- Gooch Looking Forward to New Year Return
- The Legend of Lapira: Joseph’s Perspective
- Aldridge and Coleman Wax Lyrical about Sociedad as Moyes Looks to Rebuild Career
- New Drogheda United Chairman Steps Down
- Crunch Time Looms For Van Gaal’s United
- Walden Earns Hat Trick in China
- Macklin: I want to fight Lee for World Title Shot
- Rodgers Needs To Think About Life After Gerrard
- Connacht boosted by Aki arrival
- The Suarez Saga Says More About The Media Than The Troubled Uruguayan
- Interpro Wheelchair Hurling Series Launched
- GAA Club Championships Round-Up
- Hearts Won’t Go Unbeaten says boss Neilson
- Football Round Up on Midlands 103
- Premier League Team Of The Week
- Ulster Left With Mountain To Climb After Toulon Defeat
- Work To Do – Foley
- Exeter See Off Connacht In Challenge Cup
- Time running out for Balotelli’s “Last Chance”
- Dundalk v Cork City – Title Decider
- Excitement Building Ahead Of Kerry Agribusiness Irish St Leger
- Mayo trolls take aim at county board over interview process
- Irish XV in Europe after Round One
- IRFU To Introduce Sevens Programme
- The Winners and Losers of UEFA’s Champions League Seeding Reforms
- Beyond Bad Luck: Arsenal’s Never-Ending Injury Woes
- Trevor Hogan on Downtown With Timmy McCarthy
- Premier League to Heat up the Winter
- Tactical Analysis: Leinster v. Munster
- All-Ireland SHC 2014 – Review
- Coursing – Sounds from the JP McManus Irish Cup Final
- Dirty Harry: Redknapp Fires Intellectual Blanks in Concussion Injury Debate
- An All-Ireland Speech 16 Years In The Making
- Football-Ryder Cup Style
- Best XI of the Wenger Era
- Irish in India: Reading Coach Jamie Carr on his Experience
- Chinese philosophy and how a scan of Neymar Jr.’s brain could explain the elusive ‘X’ factor of elite athletes
- Nothing is Sacred – Alonso Bears Brunt of Relentless Progression
Declan Fabio O’Brien has announced that he is leaving Drogheda United to join Glenavon FC in the NIFL Danske Bank Premiership....
Irish rugby legend Jack Kyle passed away at his home peacefully on Thursday night aged 88. The Grand Slam winner Kyle,...
#BREAK IN NEWS
Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers has revealed he is very aware that he will not be able to oversee a continued slump...
The sports report retains a viable demonstration of its author’s particular passions. Matthew Guerríerí would understand. A writer of Beethoven himself,...